BE IT KNOWN, this Agreement is entered into on the 17th day of September, 2009, between Francis Bonnefoy and Arthur Kirkland.
WHEREAS, the Parties contemplate legal marriage and union and it is their mutual desire to enter into this Agreement so that they may join property, ensure a relatively smooth marriage and are getting married because of their love for each other but do not desire that their present respective financial interests be changed by their marriage.
NOW, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. England and the Republic of France will remain separate autonomies though regarded as each others’ equal. Joint decisions will be made in times of war, and their military will move as one unit.
2. Any land won by them in times of war will be split 50/50 between their governments. Percentages may change depending on the number of English and French forces in the area. If these two governments cannot decide how to split the land amongst themselves, Canada (Matthew Williams) and the United States of America (Alfred Freedom, Liberty, and Democracy) will be brought in to divide the land for them.
3. The Parties now have ownership to all current colonies, Crown Dependencies, and territories. Any future land won in times of war is also owned by these two autonomies though one government’s control will be extended into this land.
4. The Russian Federation (Ivan Braginsky) is not allowed on the nation of England, at the future house of the Parties in Northern France, nor on any of the land owned by possible future children of the Parties.
5. The former Roman Empire (Imperium Romanum) will have the same restrictions as above along with extended restrictions. The former Roman Empire will not be allowed on the lands of the Parties’ current children, grandchildren, possible great-grandchildren, etc and current territories owned by the United Kingdom (Spain, Italy, and Switzerland). The former Roman Empire may not see his lineage unless granted permission by Arthur Kirkland.
6. Alexander Faal and possible future children of the Parties will be taught correct English and French grammar and structures. One day of the week, English or French will only be spoken during the day around them in hopes of immersing the child.
7. Arthur Kirkland is allowed to cook when he pleases and as much as he pleases.
EACH PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDERSTANDS THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, HE OR SHE PERMANENTLY SURRENDERS CLAIMS HE OR SHE WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS TO INCOME OR PROPERTY DERIVED FROM THE SEPARATE PROPERTY OF HIS OR HER SPOUSE.